Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mindless Musings or Stuck In My House All Day

So now I know it's set in.

I'm like, 'Oh, I'll clean this...'
::lie down and roll around on bed::
Five minutes later: 'Oh let me pick this...'
::do weird stretches in front of mirror::
::look out window::
'I just cleaned this window and it's already dirty.'
::sit on bed, go under covers because it's cold::
'OMG I'm wasting my day....'
::plug in alarm clock that has been unplugged since Sandy almost 3 months ago::
'Yesss...now we're getting somewhere.'
::walk to bathroom, walk back to bedroom, stand on bed, look in mirror, adjust blinds::
'Nope, no one texted me..'
::look at mess on floor, look back at computer, continue typing::
'I'M WASTING DAYLIGHT!!!!'

I definitely shouldn't have had any espresso today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment