Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Weight

12:09pm

Alright so procrastination Amanda has taken the back seat to PSYCHOCLEANSMANDA.
SHIT'S GETTIN' DONE.

At the same time, I don't want to waste my whole day cleaning. Cleaning day is a wasted day. Sometimes I also think writing day is a wasted day. These days, I seem to consider a productive day one in which I walk aimlessly around the city buying stuff. Mainly useless stuff whose directions are non-English. I just feel like I need to go outside every day I'm off.

What is this?! Where did this come from?

7:47pm

So now I wonder...which holds more weight: creativity (writing, getting inspired to make things, playing music) or social activity. The reason I think I struggle with this is because I run so dry on both. The obvious solution to this is to do more of both and then see how I feel about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment