Monday, October 28, 2013

IF I CAN

I once asked, 'is it her then, or is it just timing?'

You silly 26 year old Amanda. Now I know; it's always in the timing. You can love and love and love and love but if you're not done loving, you're not done. You can't stop where you are just because someone else is done. Everyone wants to be what everyone else wants to be, but if it's fake it's not real.
Oh really?
Yeah, really.
Be fucking real, man. Put on whatever show you want to, but be real enough that you're there.
Faking and acting is great. It's fucking grand and glamorous and fuck you.
We can all be who we want to be, but who we are is given and created. You can create who you are; there's just more to work with because you have what you are born with

omgggg drunk philosophy is never productive. but...

RIP Lou Reed. I wonder, but I think you're good where you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment