Sunday, December 8, 2013

Reminiscence

This computer is now over 6 years old. I don't really question why it's so slow most of the time because most of the time I don't even fucking use it, but when I do I think there must be some stuff to clean up.


I've gone through pictures; from 2004 - 2013: they're on a shoddy hard drive that they're likely to go to the grave with. Don't end sentences with with. So tonight I had this strange urge to watch The Fighter. Or The Departed. But really The Fighter...which is kind of strange, but not really. I think it stems from me listening to Deer Tick so much and you know they're from Providence and The Fighter...you know New England bull shit. Makes tons of sense.

I don't want to call it a fear. I have an apprehension when it comes to watching movies. I feel that someone else's thoughts and feelings will infiltrate my own in essence contaminating them. When I actually sit down and watch one, I realize it does the opposite. Why this is a concern at all is pretty ridiculous.

Anyway...I found The Fighter, The Departed, The Aviator, Coco Avant Chanel, Girl on a Motorcycle, Joyeux Noel, Jules et Jim, Chinatown, The Dreamers, The Basketball Diaries, and Real Genius. I'm not sure if they all work, but I know some of them do. In addition to all this I found some very interesting videos. From Rutgers. From Courtney's 24th C-themed party. The cupcakes/cake I made and Kristen says 'see that's how much Amanda loves Courtney!' an awkward Sunset Rubdown show in bk from 2009 where they had problems with sound...I guess those are going to the old hard drive. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment