Wednesday, March 12, 2014

But Now You Seem Like Such a Pussy, Baby

Today was one of those days where I felt like I did a lot, but when I look back what I really did was a lot of uselessness. I went to Target and bought some essentials. And replaced light bulbs and did dishes. I went running and took a shower. I installed a new light fixture that needs work and generally made a mess of the joint. I wanted to buy a bottle of wine but know I don't have the money, so I drank a few of our left over beers.

I think there may be no purpose in thinking sometimes. No purpose in trying to crack codes or getting to the bottom of anything. To everything there's either something or nothing. And when there's nothing, there ain't nothing you can do. I've thought this way before and then been proven wrong just days later, but how wrong was I? Perhaps not so.

for you to love me, but never let me know
what a bad way to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment